Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC but still cool..........MATE ROV youtube

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC but still cool..........MATE ROV youtube
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:37:59 +0000 (UTC)
http://davidbuckley.net/DB/HistoryMakers.htm#TimTurtle

timothy turtle circa 1953 was made by my grandfather and thats my mom as a
little girl posing with it.. ItB  suffered a fatal crash one day when inst ead
of following the flashlightB  it followed a brighter light source (the sun)
down a flight of hard wood stairs.

Today I run high throughput screening in the pharma industry for Johnson and
johnson utilizing no less than 10 robotic system s a day.

keeping it in the family.....