Re: [Spridgets] The New Generation

To: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The New Generation
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:46:39 -0700
You are absolutely right Jay.  The British Extravaganza was a three day
event and Domenic showed up with number 59 on Sunday morning for the car
show only.  His presentation was over the top with info plaques on stands,
orange rubber cones and the bonnet open to reveal the Judson supercharger.
With only three Bugeyes and one tatty rubber bumper midget in the Sprite
Midget class, it was all but decided.  I guess people were just star struck
by the Moss cover girl status of the car.
Mike