Re: [Spridgets] Sprite 50th emblem..

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite 50th emblem..
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:18:16 -0700
Funny you should ask, mine has the same problem.  It was perfect when I got
back from LotO, covered the car in the garage until I got around to the
engine work.  When I uncovered it a few months later, a big chip of red had
vanished from the "S".  I plan on just filling it in with one of the tiny
bottles of Pactra enamel from the hobbyshop.

Glen