[Spridgets] Event Announcement

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Event Announcement
From: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 18:30:19 -0400
Sorry to bomb the lists, but I here I go...

It is one month away. June 5 and 6, 2009.

The Louisville KY 25th British Bash!

Registration is wrapping up and we need your help to make this a
SPECTACULAR Bash! It is not too late to pre-register and help us out
by entering your car and saving some $$$.

http://www.britishbash.com

In addition we have some changes in store. On Friday night this year
we are having a Pub night for all registrants, with free appetizers
starting at 6 p.m. until they run out, inexpensive eats and right
priced beer and cocktails, ending up with sweet treat deals to top of
those sweet dreams before you head home. So we will have something to
meet your tummies needs and a great night saving you more than the
cost of entry.

Please go to the website and register. We will post  the Pub night
details this week for all entrants, their family friends and guest.
Join us for the 25th anniversary Bash!!

Thanks,
Trevor