Re: [Spridgets] MGC books offered for sale - Carb book still

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MGC books offered for sale - Carb book still
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:15:16 -0700
Carb book ($75) and Porter's book ($25) still for sale.

The Carb book has an additional set of pages written by an MG Engineering
Ltd. owner (Glenn Parker) that's very good, explaining how the carbs work in
theory and detailing service practices.

(I got "Real Good Money" for the MGC manual & handbook - both sold within
half a day!!)

8-)

Now to get back to that ebay list with all the Sprite parts on it...

Rick Bastedo
(oh yeah, buyin' some Sprite bits now)