Re: [Spridgets] Undercoating

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Undercoating
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:43:40 +0000
You're looking at this all wrong ... you've discovered a new way to media
blast that should somehow be adapted to be used on our projects!!! ;)

Powder coating ???

DD

> Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:55:53 -0400
>
> We get a lot of salt spray on our lawn that rots out the mower deck, so I
sprayed rubber undercoating left over from the car on the inside of my new
mower to reduce corrosion. The first mowing scrubbed it all off. So I sprayed
WD40 yesterday. It scrubbed off in minutes. I would not guess that flying
grass is especially abrasive, but it is like media blasting. Any
recommendations beyond hosing it off every time?