[Spridgets] MP3 and DRM (Digital Rights Management) - No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] MP3 and DRM (Digital Rights Management) - No LBC
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:12:50 EDT
Hi List,

I decided to just buy an MP3 player but found the files still need to be
MP3 to play on the telly.

So having realised I could have just bought a memory stick after all I
downloaded a converter application to change my WMA files that I 'ripped' from
my own CDs to my hard drive to the MP3 player.

Some converted ok but several didn't as they were DRM protected.  Is  there
a way around this since I own the CDs?  Is it likely if I download  direct
to my hardrive I can save them as MP3??