Re: [Spridgets] running woes

To: ldsp <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] running woes
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:50:57 -0500
The bad news is that I had that same symptom exactly..  but that was
with the Judson ,, and the problem was that the carb jet had come out
of it's home so there was now an enormous amount of fuel going in.
Just figure out how the same thing could be happening with a SU and
you're done.  Heh..

Lester