Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:43:54 -0400
Dave,

Do you know what , if any mileage restrictions there are for Historical
plates?
I picked up reg paperwork for my Bugeye and it says
"You cannot use a historical vehicle for daily transportation.
An automobile collector normally registers a historical vehicle or a
vintage vehicle to use it for exhibits, club activities, tours, and
parades"
They are also only good for 1 year instead of 2 like normal plates.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:23:00 -0700
> From: tncarnut1@yahoo.com
> To: spritenut@comcast.net
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I need help!
>
> Yes - I saw them when I was there a couple of weekends ago - she did a good
> job with them as I instantly understood the plates.  Unfortunately, In
NewYork
> you can have historic or vanity, but not both at the same time.  Oh well.
>
>  - David

Hotmail. has a new way to see what's up with your friends.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/WhatsNew?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutoria
l_WhatsNew1_052009