Re: [Spridgets] Speedometer cable pinion gear

To: 'Spridgets' <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Chris Manuel <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Speedometer cable pinion gear
From: brown dan <na7db@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
I could use some help on this as well.  I replaced that pinion gear (moss)
just a couple a months ago and it lasted only about 500 miles.   Now sometimes
it will work for a few miles and then konk out again.  My daughter loves that
72 Midget and I have to ask permission to borrow it back.  But she needs the
Speedo to know how fast she is going.

Dan