[Spridgets] Sprite Shirts / Half Price Clearance

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite Shirts / Half Price Clearance
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:05:32 EDT
Some of you will remember that I was selling Sprite tee-shirts last year at
 $20 a pop, before, during and after the Sprite Jubilee in Pennsylvania. In
fact,  many of you bought them from me. Well, it appears that the
Sprite/Midget crowd  snapped up all the L, XL, and XXL's (imagine that),
leaving me
with a half dozen  mediums. Before I start using them as shop rags, I thought
I'd try one last  ditch effort to un-load them on the Spridget community.
To that end, I'm  offering them at the never before heard of pricing of $10
each, plus  shipping. I have two in light blue and four in red. The front of
the shirt  carries a 3/4 left front shot of a Bugeye with the top removed. I
can send  pictures of the shirts, or you can see them at the Dooderware web
site at:
_http://www.dooderwear.com/dooderwear.com/sprite.html_
(http://www.dooderwear.com/dooderwear.com/sprite.html)

Surprise your kid, grand-kid, or the girl next door with one of these
shirts at half the regular price.

Thanks,
Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.