Re: [Spridgets] Thinking out loud

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>,Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thinking out loud
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:32:23 -0400
I look forward to an official explanation, but my understanding is that it
was the slogan that appeared with the factory race team and on many
advertisements in the day.

Bob Van Kirk and I use it as the name of our vintage race team, i.e. Safety
Fast MG Vintage Race Team. I hope we don't have any copyright conflicts!

There is a guy who vintage races a pre-war or T-series car who has a
paddock banner in the correct red script for his race team - Safely Last
Racing. That may be more like it.

Bob