Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Astronaut and Sprite guy in

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Astronaut and Sprite guy in
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:16:28 -0500
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:37 AM, David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking of guitarists on this List...
> There was something on NPR this morning about X doing country music?
> Say it isn't so!!!!

Did they also mention anything about box cars on the moon and monkeys flying
out of my butt...?

Seriously. Musicians that do this for a living often change genres when the
old one goes out of vogue and they can make money in a new one. Billy is a
good enough musician to play any style well.  Personally I play rock,
country, classical, blues, jazz, and folk and I'm no professional.

Give 'em a break. There is good music and bad music in all genres.  Besides
- fines are double in work areas.

(FWIW - Rock is the easiest to play   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim