Re: [Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget

To: Richard Ball <richb@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 00:11:59 -0500
There is an easy solution to all this.  There is an Eastern OSHIT group so
there can easily be a Northwestern OSHIT group, Southern OSHIT group,
Western OSHIT group, Gulf Coast OSHIT group, North Central OSHIT group,
Great Lakes OSHIT group, Midwest OSHIT group, Heartland OSHIT group, Rocky
Mountain OSHIT group, Southwest OSHIT group, Southeast OSHIT group...

I could go on, but you get the idea. OSHIT is the national founded by the
Northeast guys (Frank, et al).

Point is, if Frank is willing, the artwork applies to all and only a minor
change in the text is needed on the shirts. Right, Frank?
Didn't know you were the originator of a national movement, did you buddy!

When we finally get moved to Georgia, I'll team up with some of the others
down there like Jack Orkin and we'll form the GOSHIT chapter....    Hot
$hit!!  (Would that be the Hot Springs, AR chapter?)

Department Of Governmental Spridget Handymen In Transit......

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Richard Ball <richb@u.washington.edu>wrote:

> Frank
> I don't think there would be enough time for your son to produce shirts and
> get them ship out her by the 30th... unless he is as fast at that as you
are
> with a sprite.  And I'm sure we couldn't come up with the artwork quickly
> enough.  Does the artwork for the original OSHIT shirts exist , and would
it
> be available for us to use.  Maybe throw a Northwest on there somewhere
like
> Ed suggested.  I think this might have to wait until after the NOSHIT is
> complete and we have earned one of the merit badges Bill named.
>
> Rich Ball
> '76 Midget
> Everett, Wa
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein