Re: [Spridgets] Electronic Available Reference List

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Electronic Available Reference List
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
I am not only a member of this list but the "If it ain't broken, don't fix-it"
list.

This list works just fine.

It's a great group of people as well as a fine collection of strange characters.

Members come and go, reappear, are reincarnated, and so-on.

New members ask the same questions that were asked dozens of times before, and
they receive answers.

As I said previously, for years, I have printed replies to technical questions
I thought would be useful. I have categorized them and put them into binders.
Many are repetitive, but in most cases, they give different opinions and
perspectives.

Create a WikiSpridget site if you like, but for me, this resource works.

Jay Fishbein
63 Sprite
61 Innocenti 950 Spider
73 Morris Mini Van