[Spridgets] Brake problem

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Brake problem
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 03:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to identify what my brake problem is. I can't get my system to hold
pressure. I've bled all 4 wheels. The system pumps up with the pedal (5-6
strokes) but won't maintain pressure - there is nothing if you try again in 10
seconds.

I just put rebuilt disk calipers on my car. I rebuilt them with new soft goods.
They were old units that had been sitting for years. I also have an old master
cylinder with scarring on the cylinders. In the past I could put a kit in and
it would last for a couple years.

Where should I look? The new calipers? The master cylinder? Any special tricks
to getting the air out of rebuilt calipers?

Thanks,

Joe