Re: [Spridgets] Driver's test

To: fastvee@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Driver's test
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:18:40 EDT
Hi John,

You are allowed tinted visors although at one point the reflective
iridescent (?) ones were discouraged.  The issue with yellow visors are  that
they
are most likely if not certain to change the colours of flags and this  is
something I check, as the scrutineer.

Most tinted visors tend to be brown/black colour.

Glad you like the hoses - remember you'll not find another car with the
same radiator as yours with them!

In a message dated 28/05/2009 13:38:02 GMT Daylight Time, fastvee@yahoo.com