[Spridgets] Fr Jack's 50th

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fr Jack's 50th
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 21:16:24 -0400
Fr Jack called me this morning to come pick up and drive the Holy Sprite
to his big shindig.
He was all decked out as he was giving the 12:00 mass and it was raining
and he was all flustered.
So I went over, grabbed the Holy Sprite, came home washed it, dried it
and the skies cleared.
Something holy about that car ;)
His mass was interesting as he joked about more bishops and monsignors
were at this mass than were at the Pope's funeral.
All his buddies got to see the Holy Sprite and he did mention "a bunch
of crazy spridgeteers" for his funny looking car parked right out in
front of the church doors.
The car is running and stopping great since out Oshit session.
He was a very happy priest today.  I am glad he invited me and Diane to
his party.
And I have never seen so many priests in one spot or so many up at the
altar at the same time!
You guys who met him should have seen the pictures of him when he
graduated priest school!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ