[Spridgets] I think maybe I'll paint all my cars orange now..

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] I think maybe I'll paint all my cars orange now..
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
Was turning in to my street yesterday afternoon and some woman in an SUV
decided she wanted to pull out before I was out of the way.  She T-boned the
Mazda in the rear driver side axle and spun me around in the middle of the
road.  Took out the wheel, rear door, rear qtr. panel, sheet metal surrounding
the door, and the rear bumper.  Wheel also has lots of extra camber dialed in
now.

On the bright side, nobody was hurt.  Just my 6 year old
meticulously-maintained, near perfect black Protege 5.  Unfortunately, it is
probably not bad enough to total it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
anyway.  Maybe day-glo orange will be my choice for all future cars...

No wonder insurance is so expensive in New York.

David Booker
glad I wasn't in my '71 Midget
Long Island