[Spridgets] SOS on the Installment Plan

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] SOS on the Installment Plan
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:04:01 -0500
Or Trying to Hit a Moving Target ;-)
I just got home from my stint in the effort to wear down Flounder. The
man is a moose! He has been at this for three weeks now and I could
not keep up with him for three days. A lot more engines, blocks,
transmissions, mystery parts, and bins full of STUFF is now in
Princeton. Looking forward to the next "real" SOS! A member of the
jazz band was helping on Friday. Chris Manuel, Larry Daniels, Neil
anderson, Tony K with his son Tony and his son's friend showed up on
Saturday and worked hard. Neil and I hung around for Sunday's penance.
I finally got out of there a little after 4 this afternoon and I think
WST is still going strong. Someone else's turn now ;-)
David Lieb