[Spridgets] Not LBC ...... for guitar fans ; )

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC ...... for guitar fans ; )
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:35:23 -0400
This site is of bass guitars that a guy in the VW forums makes. These
guitars are a work-of-art and I know a few of you guys are real guitar
appreciator's and many others would enjoy to see. I can't play my bass well
at all but I would frame one of these babies because they are so beautiful.
He makes everything but some of the hardware by hand.
Enjoy:
http://www.ellabasses.com/
Lin