Re: [Spridgets] Eastwood bead-roller-kit-with-mandrels...anyone use

To: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Eastwood bead-roller-kit-with-mandrels...anyone use
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:35:43 -0400
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the tip, it will be interesting to hear the replies. I also
thought this DVD of building motorcycle gas tanks would be interesting to
learn about other techniques. The DVD is 2-3/4 hrs long it has got to be
better than Orange County Choppers where they buy & cut with very little
fabrication.
http://www.eastwood.com/motorcycle-gas-tank-part-i-and-ii-dvd-format.html
Lin