Re: [Spridgets] Bolster chisel

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Michael Rowe
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bolster chisel
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
What exactly is the manual telling you to use a chisel on?  Only thing I can
think of is possibly the little plate that you bend up to help keep the
flywheel bolts from backing off.

If that's the case, most any chisel should work, right?  By the way, I
recently needed a good one and found a decent selection at my local Ace
Hardware.

 - David Booker
fellow Long Islander