[Spridgets] Windscreen side seals

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Windscreen side seals
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:09:15 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

        No one commented before, so I'll try again...

        I have a windscreen in a frame that I'm going to replace the
        one on the car with. I have new side and bottom seals thereto.

        I've installed the bottom seal, but looking at the side seals
        I see that there are screws holding the seals in? .. how on
        earth did someone get screws in there? Do I go ahead and tear
        out the old rubber and simply slide in the new seals without
        the screws?
        Has anyone replaced their side seals and come across this?

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

       things, like wild dogs