Re: [Spridgets] Now that it's a driver - Pics!

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Now that it's a driver - Pics!
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:02:43 -0700
I know, I know...

I have three others that I need to choose from and get one of them painted
to match the car.
I really needed to get this car on the road while my Midget is having open
heart surgery...
Ok - open transmission surgery - anyway I had to have some wheels on the
ground and the little red one was it and so I had to go with the bonnet as -
is. Hopefully within a month I'll get one of the others painted and
installed and ship this one off to it's new home. You could fit a big motor
under that thing, and that cowl does bring in fresh air by the bucket load.

Rick (is that a bump on your bonnet?) Bastedo