Re: [Spridgets] wrenches

To: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] wrenches
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:21:12 -0400
The crankshaft bolt is 1- 15/16", but you'll never get a wrench on
it ;-)

Larry

On Jun 21, 2009, at 6:42 PM, CosmicMag1380 wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Andrew Payne
> <andrewpayne@intrex.net>wrote:
> I have a quick top of the head question for you 1500cc Midgeteers out
> there. On
> most cars There are about 4 sizes of heads that most fasteners use.
>
> The most common bolts on a spridget are 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 and 5/8.
> There are
> others but depending on what you are doing you probably won't
> encounter them
> very often. If you have SAE gearwrenches up to 7/8 already you
> probably
> don't need any more. Now if you just WANT some, buy whatever you
> don't have!
> Spend some money on a set of Posidrive screwdrivers (or ratchet
> bits) if you
> don't have any...
>
> --
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
> 1967 Sprite - following in the 73's footsteps to the boneyard...

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.