[Spridgets] No Brake pressure

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No Brake pressure
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:22:29 -0700 (PDT)
I just put disks on the front of my 62, changed spindles, etc. It looked like
everything was coming together, but I couldn't get the system to stay up...I
could pumpt it up and get pedal pressure, but it wouldn't stay. My master
cylinder has a habit of chewing up seals after about 2 years - there's some
pitting. So I put a new kit in it. Now I can't get any pressure. I can remove a
line at the MC and squirt fluid out. But using a vacuum pump at each wheel only
gets a dribble.

And I tried pressuring the system from the filler neck on the reservoir, but I
still just get a dribble.

did I assemble the plungers wrong? I thought if I got it squirting out the
external line connections I probably had it together right.

Any ideas?

Joe