Re: [Spridgets] Manifold stud woes - Help!

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Manifold stud woes - Help!
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
Good suggestion there Lester, but I have to admit he has been extremely
helpful on many occassions before so I gotta give him a pass on this one
thing...  I would ask what "The Wax Trick" is, but I see lots more emails with
that in the title, so wll continue to open my mail in chronological order...

David Booker
Long Island