Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets & Gasoline

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>,<spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bud
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets & Gasoline
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:58:56 -0700
I'm quite convinced that 8 year old gas is better than 8 week old
gas, and is certainly better than 8 month old gas. Especially the
stuff Bud has to buy near the lake shore.

We see black residue on our plugs and assume it is running rich...
classic sign, right?... un burnt fuel. In fact, we ARE seeing unburnt
residue, that may have been fuel at some point in its life, but
modern fuel, especially ethanol laden fuel, doesn't seem to stay very burnable.

Get on small engine discussion boards, or talk to your very busy
lawnmower repair guy.   It's true.

         Peter C
==