[Spridgets] Front End Pad to disc brakes conversion question!!!!

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Front End Pad to disc brakes conversion question!!!!
From: "Martin" <cooper6@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:36:14 -0500
All,

Have a technical question, I am changing out the Pad Brakes to Disc Brakes
on the front end on my 59' BE. I got it all just about together, but it
seems that the Tie Rod ends now bind against the disc dust cover - are there
different tie rods ends on the disc brakes vs. the pad brakes and would it
be ok to cut the dust cover so they do not bind them?

Martin Cooper

Database version: 6.12750