[Spridgets] Question on Slave Cyl's

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Question on Slave Cyl's
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:52:44 -0700
My slave cyl finally gave it up.  I tried to save it by way of taking a
piece of scotch scuff placing it through a dowel end that I had cut a long
notch into. . . put it on a drill and went at it.

Thanks to whoever it was on the list that mentioned this idea.

It held under pressure for a bit (using my Gunson Ezibleed) - then went into
the toilet again.

Too many little pocs inside the outer end for the thing to hold fluid.

Moss has a generic type slave cyl and also the higher dollar ones.

*Wondering if the lower cost Moss unit (around $45.0) is something that I
should stay away from, or?
*
Kirk

PS
I love that Gunson bleeder. . makes it so easy to pressure the entire system
and bleed everything starting at the rear passenger wheel.  Someone on the
list turned me on to it when they were on sale for around 15 bucks.
As I recall, I ordered it from a Volvo site.