Re: [Spridgets] was Shell Gasoline, then cables,

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was Shell Gasoline, then cables,
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
I hear ya, but after back-to-back bad experiences with different independent
shops with the truck, I have reluctantly gone to the dealer with it.

I got scr*wed by a transmission shop that replaced a "module" at a cost of
$275 only to find later it was a wiring problem.

Prior to that, I had a terrible noise under acceleration, that my regular shop
claimed they "couldn't hear" that was later found to be a bad U-Joint.

They aren't my regular shop anymore, for that a couple of other "reasons".

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT