[Spridgets] Detectives Approached my daughter and son in law last

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Detectives Approached my daughter and son in law last
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:55:02 -0700
Interesting story that I thought I would share. . I do not have the results
yet.

I am waiting on the result of detectives who approached my daughter and son
in law last week.  They got info on a cold case that up to a million dollars
of drug money is inside of the wall that is in their kitchen - in the house
that they are renting.  I believe that they are going to be there tomorrow
to tear into the wall.  The money was supposed to have been hidden there 7
years ago.  All these years my daughter and son in law might have been
eating meals and sitting at that table paying bills while a million dollars
cash might have been about two feet away.

My son in law and I were scheming this weekend about how we might get to the
money via the crawl space above the wall. .  but of course we decided that
the risk of moving the brief case or the bag that the money is in would also
result in movement noted in the area.  And of course we would not try
anything. .  but it was hard not to think about it.

I will let you know if the detectives find anything.

The guy who owns the house happened to be in town and told the detectives
that he would be there when they got into the wall.  The detectives did not
want him there. . but he insisted.  He also told my son in law that if they
find anything, "it is his". .  and that he would fight them in court.  I
don't think the guy would stand a chance of claiming drug money, even though
he owned the house before the money was supposedly placed there. . .it is an
interesting story to say the least!

Kirk