[Spridgets] Race car go bang

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Race car go bang
From: soavero@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
Warning - the images below are graphic in nature -

During the BHF feature,
my oil pressure dropped 10 psi, power was severely diminished and there was a
"noise" on the first lap of the feature race. It got shut down just in time -
check out the damage. Look at the rest of the crankshaft and the bores - still
beautiful.  I'm hoping it just needs a crank and I'll be at Grattan. I'm going
to take Peter C.'s suggestion and make an EN40B table lamp. Rather than the
junkyard route, a full prep EN16T crank is on its way from Ro Dy / Moldex.
Check it out:
http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/soavero/Crank%20and%20WT_Too/

Ron