Re: [Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore

To: "Edward Perez" <eap2140@yahoo.com>, "Lee Fox"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore
From: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:03:59 +0100
A Bantam is a discontinued line of small motor-cycle made by the British
Small Arms Company.  It sold reasonably well.
It is also a small, noisy, scrawny chicken.

Homunculus is a short human person, not otherwise deformed.  As I'm not so
affected I don't often get called a short ass.!  LOL

I have an Austin Healey Sprite.   Some friends have them and others have MG
Midgets.  I'll leave it at that.  :-)

Anyway, who cares whether or not a  'Midget is not a Personal Computer
anymore.'