[Spridgets] Now I know how it feels, Frank......

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Now I know how it feels, Frank......
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:23:26 -0700
Now I know how Frank feels.....

There's a knock on the door - I open it and there's a fella there
I've not seen before...
Short synopsis of the conversation..
"I hear you have a Midget" (Where did he hear that??)
"Nope, but I got a Sprite, same thing..."
"I wonder if you'd like to help me get mine running for my
daughter?",  says he.
"Sure. I'll take a look for you"

Faded Orange paint, steel bumper Midget, 1275 motor, seperate brake
and clutch m/c's, partially de-smogged, flat tires but reasonable
interior...
I sure got myself in deep on this one... battery tray rusted through,
no battery, gas has turned to lacquer, hasn't moved in four years,
carb slides are solid in the body, with odd screws jammed in odd
places!!

I told him; "you get the parts and I'll tell you what to do with them
and over-see what you do... OK??"
He said "OK!"

Ah well... I probably needed a break from the Beast anyway  <Grin>

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!