Re: [Spridgets] Grandson's 1st Brit vehicle

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Grandson's 1st Brit vehicle
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:53:35 -0700
As a baby, back in 1938, I was in one of those prams and got
fascinated by the buckle, so I stuck my tongue in it which then was
pierced by the hook.
The local doctor freed me at no charge.

And nobody sued anybody !!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!