Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II Snohomish, 7/18

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II Snohomish, 7/18
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:01:09 -0700
Hello,

       Those who were there know about the filter issue. I have a set
       of stock filter cans in better than decent shape that need to
       get to Ed. I'll bring 'em the the Bellevue ABFM on the 25th and
       trust that someone will get them on to him. He'll not want to
       run with just those screens for very long.
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "Where shall I plant these water-lilies?" Tom pondered.