Re: [Spridgets] Rocket scientists and Hyper Lube

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rocket scientists and Hyper Lube
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:57:00 -0500
That's neat stuff, guys!  Closest I ever got to the moon was one Saturday
night in 1961 on the main drag in Owego NY. The moon was out the rear window
of my buddy's '38 Plymouth.   ;-)

In 62 and 63 I worked summers at IBM Space Guidance Labs in Owego. That
facility built all the Apollo guidance stuff but I never saw any of it. My
Dad worked there too and did operations analysis on their military hardware
including the Titan IIIc missile and the XB-70 so I guess he might have been
termed a "rocket scientist".

I'm pretty good with bottle rockets. Does that count?

Cheers!!
Jim