Re: [Spridgets] Everybody Digs it!

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Everybody Digs it!
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:05:11 -0400
Thanks for the props Dave.
Could be because of all the smoke it emits while idling around too. Clears out
the Mosquitos <VBG>
It REALLY doesn't like to do that, it gets loaded up and takes a while to
clear it's throat afterwards.
I have to thank Frank again for the HUGE assist in finishing it. Couldn't have
done it without ya!
You also did an awesome job on the interior and Walt on the seats.
Still some bugs to get worked out, but getting there.
Took it to a high end tunig shop that my nephew works at yesterday.
Young mechanics had never heard of one and really thought it was cool.
Even amongst the Porsche Turbos and Ferraris that they had in the shop.
He's trying to talk me into turboing it, LOL. Kids......

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!