Re: [Spridgets] how to polish chrome bumpers and windscreen?

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] how to polish chrome bumpers and windscreen?
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:33:54 -0700
I second the TurtleWax...AND...it's cheap, (so Frank likes it (?))

The article in Classic Motorsports was fairly comprehensive and covered a
number of polishes.  Expensive to not so expensive.

Also, 0000 steelwool helps.  It can be used on glass to remove hard-water
and other spots.

Do 'test' a small, inconspicuous area first.

Herb