Re: [Spridgets] Ed Iskenderian Racing Cams' letter re: oil

To: davriker@nwi.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ed Iskenderian Racing Cams' letter re: oil
From: Michael D Myers <mdmyers_ct@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:20:03 -0400
Only problem with that is you go from sliding wearout of a cast iron cam
to a rolling contact fatigue failure of the same.

Roller cams need a deeper and harder case, preferably on a steel cam,
although I helped develop a forged powdered metal cam lobe to work
with our roller followers in a previous life...

Mike Myers

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:29:03 -0700 "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
writes:
> So when is somebody going to make retrofit roller lifters for the
> a-series
> engine and be done with all this?
> David R.

See the difference a digital projector can make. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMWI9KEE7bN11fxOumZsmqCEIWTFhTfO6WaZE3TCYtyXzuD2EMlCQ/