[Spridgets] Can a Sprite pull an Eriba Puck trailer? pics on site

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Can a Sprite pull an Eriba Puck trailer? pics on site
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:00:45 -0400
List this sounds like a crazy question but will a Sprite pull an Eriba Puck
(European Trailer) they say the pull weight is 600 lbs. If not will a 94
Saturn with auto trans pull one?
I may be acquiring one soon similar to this one (not nearly as nice) but not
sure if any of my autos will pull it, the VW bus will but I don't see the
bus ready this summer. Below is an ad from a VW club who is raising money
for servicemen/women and their families killed or injured in battle by
raffling one off so you can get an idea. And this is a worthy cause if you
are interested in buying a ticket I told the guy I would let my cooler car
friends know about it.

I would post this very worthy cause Raffle on the list but want to ask
first.

Fallen Heroes 2009 Raffle Car Eriba Puck
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=753426