Re: [Spridgets] Can a Sprite pull an Eriba Puck trailer? pics on

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Can a Sprite pull an Eriba Puck trailer? pics on
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:13:17 -0700
In 1954/1955 my Dad had a 100E Ford anglia (1172cc) and, with my Mum
and her dog, toured Europe towing a similar travel trailer...   A
common sight in those days - you would end up in 2nd or 3rd going up
hills or mountains but, after all, that's why you have 4 gears in the
box  ;-))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!