Re: [Spridgets] Disc Brake conversion

To: "'Spridget'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Disc Brake conversion
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 09:32:19 -0400
Before I forget, there's a guy here in Ottawa with a couple of bugeyes and a
MKII Sprite ( or is it a MKI Midget? ) that is looking for the parts to
convert to front disk brakes.

I don't think he does email.

I can get his business phone number for anyone that wants to call him.  I
don't think he does short conversations.  Or, if you email me a list of what
you've got and the condition and a price, I can print it out and give it to
him.

NFI