Re: [Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:53:29 -0500
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:45 PM, mike rambour<mikey@b2systems.com> wrote:
>  I just treat all Ferrari owners as snobs until they prove otherwise to
> me, its surprising how many are down to earth people.  But the ones that
> really are snobs, RUN, don't walk RUN AWAY.

I dont think any particular car ownership has anything to do with it.

I've only met a few Ferrari owners, and everyone of them were quite cordial.

I've met quite a few more Austin-Healy and/or MG owners and while most
are absolutely great, I've met a few that can be anything but nice.

I prefer to just start by treating everyone as normal, down to earth
people, inherently deserving of some level of decency and respect ...
until _they_ prove otherwise.  Hopefully my kids have all learned that
same golden lesson.