Re: [Spridgets] Bugey heater blower, it's harness,

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugey heater blower, it's harness,
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:28:48 -0400
Dean Hedin wrote:

> Question #2 Is the above diagram correct?
>
> Question #3 If the above diagram is wrong, then what goes through hole
> number two?
I think hole #2 is for the heater cable, hole 6 is for the battery wire
or maybe the starter cable, then hole 4 is for the battery wire.
I am not positive on these holes from the picture but the cables use the
straightest line from pull knob to device except the MKII which for some
reason crossed the choke and starter cables
There is no heater wire harness, is comes out of the main harness near
the fuse box and hooks up to the heater blower.
The ground goes to the single leg up near the firewall not under the
lower blower bolts.  The heater hot wire is (usually) green with a
yellow stripe.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ