Re: [Spridgets] Jensen Healey

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Jensen Healey
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:04:14 -0500
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Deikis, John G<John.Deikis@va.gov> wrote:
> Look at the rear of both cars.
> The TR6 is one of the nicest designs the Brits ever bought, but it
> suffered from having to be fit to an old narrow chassis giving it a
> "styled shoe box" appearance. Imagine the TR with a little more width or
> a little less height.
>  Could be the eye of the beholder.

I just Googled and found a few rear shots of the Jensen Healey.  I see
what you mean now!

I personally still favor the TR6 but as you said "eye of the beholder" ...

I drive a Pontiac Aztek too though if that says anything!
http://images.cars.com/stock/470x314/233632.jpg

Hey, don't laugh.  At least it's it's not an El Camino.  (Big Evil Grin)