Re: [Spridgets] Gauge issues now with rough running!

To: "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Jim F." <jimndi@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gauge issues now with rough running!
From: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:07:47 +0100
Frank,
Mine spluttered to a stop on the hard shoulder of the M62 at Windy Hill in
Lancashire, UK.  I'm in desperate need of help.  Can you turn out and
assist?
It could be electrics but the fuel was low when I set off and the brakes,
well perhaps I could explain when you get here and, oh yes, every time I put
my foot on the clutch pedal the gear lever goes from side to side.   I'll
gladly give you the nickel.  <Big smile>    Is there any chance you could
bring a spare drivers side engine mount and a 11/16th front sway bar.  LOL

Regards & best wishes to all

Guy R Day