Re: [Spridgets] What Paint gun? WAS What kind of primer?

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What Paint gun? WAS What kind of primer?
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:29:20 -0400
So I have been convinced/shamed into buying an actual paint gun.  I will be
using primers, and paint (likely Rustoleum).  I have an HF 8 gallon
compressor good for about 4 cfm at 90psi.  I am taking a trip by HF
tomorrow, (2 hours away) and will probably buy my gun there.  You see, I'm
cheap AND broke.  Is anyone using an HF gun with good results? Can the list
recommend a sprayer or at least a description of what I should use?

Cheers,
Drew